|Caramel Butter Braid Pastry Rolls Baking
To bake Caramel "Sticky" Rolls...
- Take roll log and glaze packet out of package. Put unopened packet in hot water until soft (do not microwave or boil).
- Take glaze packet out of water and knead for about 15
seconds. Cut off one end and squeeze glaze into a lightly sprayed
9" square or round pan with 2" sides. Spread glaze evenly over
bottom of pan.
- Slice apart the nine rolls followin the pre-cut lines and place them in a single layer on top of glaze (for ease of cutting let roll log thaw 15-30 minutes).
- Loosely cover pan of frozen rolls with plastic wrap. Prior to
covering, spray plastic wrap lightly with cooking spray placing sprayed
- Allow rolls to rise at room temperature for 8-12 hours or until double in size.
- Remove plastic wrap. Bake in preheated oven at 325 deg. for 21 to 25 minutes until slightly brown. (Ovens vary. Adjust time and temp accordingly. Don't over bake.)
- Using hand protection, remove pan of rolls from oven and
immediately flip pan upside down onto heat safe serving platter or
waxed paper. Lift pan off rolls. Enjoy!
If you would like to have your pastry rolls for breakfast, set them out
the night before at bedtime so they will be ready to bake when you get
up the next morning. Or if you would like them for dessert or for
an evening occasion, set your pastry rolls out first thing in the
morning so they are ready to bake during or after your evening meal.