|Butter Braid Pastry Baking
- Remove frozen dough from package and then put in a 9"
x 13" greased, non-insulated, metal pan. Set frosting pack aside until
baking is complete. Tip: cookie sheets also work well
- Allow dough to sit out 10 to 12 hours to thaw and
rise until about double in size. For best results spray plastic wrap
with cooking spray and then lay over the frozen dough. (Ideal room
temperature 72 deg F.)
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 25-30 minutes until golden
brown. Oven temperatures may vary therefore baking times and/or
temperatures may require adjustment.
- Allow baked pastry to cool for 15-30 minutes before
slicing (an electric knife works the best).
- After slicing, cut corner of frosting packet and
drizzle over top of the Butter Braid pastry.